Welcome to Noble painting
Top Rated Local® Northern Colorado Professional Painters
Noble Painting of Fort Collins, CO is the right choice when you are looking for professional painters to do your house painting. Whether you need exterior painting or interior painting, Noble Painting Company is here to help. Your home is the place you spend most of your time. The way it looks inside and out affects you and your family. You want your home to look beautiful. When your paint is failing, fading, or just not the right color, you’re reminded every day. It can become a daily mental drain. The good news is there’s something you can do about it!
Quality, custom commercial painting allows you to make the first impression you want. Whether it’s modern and professional or classic and sophisticated the right paint goes a long way to clearly represent your values. If you’re running a business or operating a large warehouse that gets a lot of wear and tear, we have a paint that will meet your unique needs.
Paint plays an important role in the way a home looks and feels. When you’re ready to make changes to your home that will make a big impact, paint is an excellent place to start. That’s why the professional team at Noble Painting is pleased to offer residential interior and exterior painting services in Fort Collins, Timnath, Loveland, Windsor, and the surrounding area. We opened our doors in 2016, and the majority of our work is referral-based because we genuinely care about our clients’ satisfaction. We bring more than 50 years of combined experience to our work, and we’re the reliable, trustworthy, and friendly team that you can count on.
The Noble Painting Process
Getting your residential or commercial painting to look exactly the way you want takes detailed planning and execution. We’ve developed a system that is thorough and guaranteed to make the process effective and headache-free.
- Discovery Phone Call – Through our discovery call, we'll learn more about your project and how we can help you. We will set expectations and make a time to schedule your free estimate
- Free Estimate – An hour and a half visit will be scheduled to discuss your project in more detail. We use this time together to go over your project in more depth, cover the start to finish process on what you can expect from Noble, go over warranty information, insurance, color options, paint product information, and do a thorough walk around your home so that we can find out exactly what you need and want for your upcoming project. We can even put together customized options for you to choose from.
- Reserve Your Spot – Once we find the perfect option that fits your needs and wants, we'll select a color consulting appointment and start date that works with your schedule.
- Color Consulting – Each project includes digital color consulting with our partners at Sherwin Williams. It's the easiest way to choose your desired colors and find exactly what you love. You may choose up to six sample quarts that we will apply to a section of your wall to ensure that you love the color in different lighting and have colors up for HOA approval if necessary.
- Start your Project – Once colors are confirmed, our professional painters will start your project with a full power wash on all areas to be painted. 24-48 hours after the power wash, we will start your project with a pre-job walk around with our Production Manager and Painting Team Leader to cover the scope of work and ensure your project is kicked off to a great start.
- Prep and Paint – We take our time to ensure the proper prep work is completed before starting each project. Once the thorough prep is completed, it's time to apply a fresh coat! Our team will update you along the way throughout your project, so you are never left in the dark — and we never leave until the job is finished!
- Final Walk-Through – Once we have completed your project, our team will walk with you around the project to ensure everything is exactly how you want it, as well as take care of any touch-ups needed. Now it’s time to enjoy your completed project!