A Noble Story
Exceptional painting at competitive prices; our qualified and experienced commercial painting team ensures your project is completed on schedule.
Commercial Painting in Fort Collins, CO
The appearance of your store, office, or warehouse is paramount to the way your business is perceived by employees and customers alike. When guests and employees walk in, you want them to be greeted with a professional-looking atmosphere that upholds the integrity and values of your company. If you’re looking for a sure-fire way to improve the look and feel of your business, exterior or interior paint goes a long way.
At Noble Painting, we’re proud to offer both interior and exterior commercial painting services to businesses in Fort Collins, Timnath, Loveland, Windsor, and the surrounding area that’s backed by more than 50 years of combined experience. Since 2016, our reputation has grown as a company that puts our clients first, and we’re trusted to get the job done right the first time.
The Noble Commercial Painting Plan
Whether you’re looking to update the interior of your business or completely transform the way it looks, you’ll be amazed at the difference a fresh coat of paint makes. As a business owner, we understand that your time and attention needs to be focused on running your company, and that’s why we offer our professional interior painting services to give you peace of mind and take one more task off your plate. Let our team put our painting expertise and skill to work for you so you can enjoy the benefits of a freshly painted space.
Noble Painting - Commercial Interior Services:
- Full-Service Commercial Painting — Regardless of the size or scope of your painting project, our team is equipped to handle any project with ease.
- Areas That Are Hard to Access — Our team has the equipment necessary to ensure that every inch of your commercial space will be expertly painted.
- Preparation and Repairs — Whether it’s walls, ceilings, trim, or doors, we prep every area and repair damaged spots before we begin to guarantee a long-lasting paint job.
- Professional Handling — From furniture and flooring to other valuable items, we cover your belongings and move items when necessary for ultimate protection.
- Superior Clean-Up — You’ll be just as impressed with our cleaning abilities as with our talent as painters. We always leave a space cleaner than we found it.
Commercial Painting Overview
We can handle any aspect of your commercial painting needs including:
- Full exterior painting
- Various painting substrates including wood, stucco, block & cement board
- Interior painting of entryways, hallways, ceilings, and walls
- Coordinating the painting of doors with all residents — a great relief for property managers
- Painting of vertical structures and difficult to access areas
- Complete exterior power washing — building and walkways
- Whole facility repaints — inside and outside
Types of Commercial Painting
We take on many types of commercial painting projects including:
- Multi-Tenant Properties
- Large and Small Businesses
- Retail Operations
- And More!
Exterior Painting Services for Large Businesses
If you’re running a business or operating a large warehouse, you may not realize how important your commercial building’s exterior paint is. From representing your business to protecting your commercial building, quality paint makes all the difference. That’s why you need a company that will work with you to ensure you get the look you want while protecting your investment. At Noble Painting, we use our decades of experience to ensure that we get the job done right the first time. You’ll see our commitment to quality craftsmanship in the details, and we promise you’ll love the end result.
Noble Painting - Commercial Exterior Services:
- Full-Service Exterior Painting — We handle commercial painting projects with ease. Regardless of the size of your building or its material — we do it all.
- Our Professional Process — We take pride in our work and we set our clients up for long-term results by power washing the building, scraping and sanding areas that need it, priming all bare wood, and repairing or replacing rotted exterior trim pieces.
- Protecting Your Valuable Space — Our team takes care to cover furniture, windows, landscaping, and walkways to ensure nothing is damaged.
- Client Satisfaction Guaranteed — When our work is complete, we thoroughly clean our workspace to ensure it looks better than when we started. We won’t leave the site until our clients are completely satisfied with every aspect of our work.
If you’re ready to enlist the help of our professional and reliable commercial painting experts, contact us today and schedule a free estimate.
Commercial Painting Services Across Colorado
Getting your commercial painting project to look exactly the way you want takes detailed planning and execution. We’ve developed a system that is thorough and guaranteed to make the process effective and headache-free.
- Discovery Phone Call – We will have a detailed call to learn more about your project, set expectations, and learn more about how we can help you. We'll also take this time to schedule your free estimate.
- Free Estimate –We’ll schedule an hour and a half visit to discuss your project in more detail. We use this time together to go over your project in more depth, cover the entire process from start to finish, go over warranty information, insurance, color options, and paint information. We’ll also do a thorough walk around your property so that we can find out exactly what you need and want for your upcoming project. We can also create custom options for you to choose from.
- Reserve Your Time – Once we put together a plan that fits your needs and wants, we decide on a color consultation and start date that works with your schedule.
- Color Consulting – We make it easy to choose your desired colors and find exactly what you love. Each project includes digital color consulting with our partners at Sherwin Williams. You have the option to choose up to six sample quarts that we will use to paint test strips so you can see the colors in different lighting.
- Start your Project – Once you’ve chosen your colors, we’ll start your project with a full power wash on all areas to be painted. Approximately 24 to 48 hours after the power wash, we will start your project with a pre-job walk around with our Production Manager and Painting Team Leader to cover the scope of work and ensure your project has a successful kick-off.
- Prep and Paint – Each project is properly prepped work before painting. Once the thorough prep work is completed, we can begin painting. Our team will update you along the way throughout your project so you are never left in the dark and we will never leave until the job is finished.
- Final Walk-Through – Once we have completed your project, our team will walk with you around the project to ensure everything is exactly how you want it, as well as take care of any touch-ups needed. Now it’s time to enjoy your completed project!